Ana içeriğe atla

Who run the world?

Dearest WOMAN from the other planet,

Preliminary note : If Voyager golden records reaches out to you, please listen to this song while reading!

Since humans lived in this planet, more than couple million years - we divide time into years, and you know… million years is a lot-, unfortunately, we are still celebrating women’s day and demanding gender equality.. But let’s not discuss the situation on Earth now, but I want to share with you my personal story with women!

I work for a multinational company for almost 3 years thanks to one WOMAN ; surprisingly enough, almost all my idol are WOMEN! Being energetic, thoughtful, devoted, brave, courteous, organized, and positive are just few of the traits I learned from the WOMEN in this company. Today my manager is a WOMAN and my team consists of WOMEN! See how lucky I am!

And this year, I had an exceptional women’s day; I was given the chance to moderate women’s day sessions in two central units of our Market Area. Listening all amazing WOMEN reminded me how amazed I am by all the WOMEN we meet and inspired me to write this heartfelt message to you. You probably do not memorize any of those names.. Well for me, those are the ladies that have shaped my understanding of a powerful and inspiring female that i will never forget!

These all women within here provided me with guidance and wisdom that drew the pathway of my every single day of my life and I always learn something new even they don’t realize.. Now you know why Women’s day is so close to my heart?

You are probably light years away from me but if you ever decide to visit our planet when you read this letter, please don’t surprised to see WOMEN rule the world. I may not be here by then to give you a proper welcome, but always remember me as the man who had a vision for a better future!

Take care,

The man from earth.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

En İyi Film Müzikleri

1-   La Vita é Bella     Film: Hayat Güzeldir (1997)     Beste: Nicola Piovani   Nicola Piovani'nin en önemli bestelerinden biri olup, filmin her güzel anında duyabileceğimiz bu şaheser, Oscar ödülü de kazandırmıştır. 2- Shape of My Heart     Film: Leon (1994)     Beste: Sting ve Dominic Miller     Şarkıcı: Sting   Filmin en vurucu anında karşımıza çıkan bir başka muhteşem eser.. İzleyenler bilir, hala bir kaç dakika önce olan olayın şokundayken şarkı öyle güzel bir anda girer ki, film bittikten sonra tekrar tekrar dinlememek mümkün değildir..   Ayrıca bestesi pek çok şarkıda kullanılmıştır. (Nas-It was written, Craig David-Rise And Fall vs.) 3- La Vie en Rose     Film: Wall-E (2008)     Beste: Louis Armstrong     Şarkı: Louis Armstrong  Şarkının orjinali Edith Piaf'a ait olmasına rağmen, Louis Armstrong'un sesinden dinlemek ayrı güzel.. 4- L'Accordeoniste     Film: Kaldırım Serçesi (2007)     Beste: Michel

Ben oğluma bir pan flüt alamayacak mıyım !

           Sıra geldi dinlediğimiz şarkılarda pek fazla karşılaşmadığımız ancak birbirinden değerli olan enstrümanlara. İyi dinlemeler efendim.  Not : İbrahim Tatlıses ile nostalji yapmak ve aşağıdaki enstrümanlar öncesi çocukluğumuza dönerek muhteşem flüt seslerini dinlemek isteyenler şuradan dinleyebilir. 1- Theremin- Matryomin          İlk olarak Theremin'den başlayalım. Bitirme projesi olarak yapmak isteyip de yapamadığım bu nadide enstrümanın mucidi, egosunu tatmin etmek amacıyla enstrümana soyadını veren Leon Theremin'dir. En önemli özelliği hiç bir şekilde theremine temas etmeden bir elinizle sesin şiddetini, bir elinizle frekansını ayarlamanızdır. İkinci en önemli özelliği de eğer satmak isterseniz "Sıfır düzeyinde ikinci el theremin" ilanını rahatlıkla verebilirsiniz. Korku filmlerindeki hayalet efektinin vazgeçilmezi olan bu enstrümanın örneğini buradan dinleyebilirsiniz.                        Theremin üzerinden çok ya